Use Ancient Treasure for radiant, ageless skin!
4 All-Natural Ingredients
- Safflower naturally has a large quantity of natural Vitamin E. (more than 43mg/100gm).
- Safflower oil is so good it can be used on a baby’s sensitive skin to help reduce diaper rash and similar rashes, acting as a nourishing cream for delicate and dry skin. Ancient Treasure is gentle enough to be used on babies.
- Safflower Oil is used medically for many rheumatoid conditions, but its primary benefit in dermatology is to increase the circulation, blood flow, and oxygenation of the tissues.
- Safflower oil is also used to clear skin problems such as rosacea and acne.
- Created by busy bees from the nectar of flowers, beeswax has a natural sweet aroma of it’s own. Beeswax contains compounds called “wax esthers” that are found in human skin. This hydrating pure natural skin care ingredient increases skins essential moisture keeping skin naturally moisturized.
- Beeswax is a nutrient-rich substance secreted by bees in order to make honeycomb. In Ancient Treasure, it softens your skin and creates a long-lasting protective coating against the elements.
- It also is a naturally nourishing moisturizer as well as being anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic and a germicidal antioxidant.
- The beeswax helps lock in your skin’s own moisture, nourishes skin cells and creates a barrier against the destruction caused by our environment.
- Beeswax is one of the oldest and purest natural waxes. For hundreds of years, it has been used in crèmes, lipsticks and other cosmetics. It is also edible in small amounts and has been used to coat foods and medicines.
- Shea Butter is only found in the tropics, like Africa & Brazil. The benefits of Shea Butter have been well known for centuries. Africans have used Shea Butter for many generations to protect and rejuvenate their skin and hair.
- Shea Butter contains Vitamins A & Vitamin E – Balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy.
- Beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin . One of our customers healed her sunburned face with Ancient Treasure.
- Vitamin A & Vitamin E healthy skin collagen which prevents premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture, it soothes rough, dry chapped skin on contact. Ancient Treasure does wonders on “sad” feet.
- Ancient Treasure helps soften and revitalizes dry damaged hair and is excellent for over processed and heat treated hair.
- Use Ancient Treasure as a hot oil treatment.
- Vitamin F- acts as a skin protector and revitalizer.
- Vitamin F- consists of linoleic, linelenic and arachidonic acids, the skin’s three essential fatty acids.
- Evens skin tone & returns luster to skin & hair. Ancient Treasure provides a noticeable glow to your skin.
- Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like petroleum based products.
- Shea Butter:
- doesn’t clog pores & block hair shaft.
- penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity.
- benefits your skin by keeping it clear & smooth.
- benefits include soothing some scalp & skin irritations
- Frankincense is found throughout the Red Sea region as well as northeast Africa. Like myrrh, it was a prized possession for the elite and Royal in the ancient world rivaling the value of many precious gems and metals.
- Frankincense was one of the gifts presented to baby Jesus.
- Frankincense essential oil contains primarily monnoterpene compounds which makes it a powerful anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent. It is useful for wounds, acne and dry, chapped, mature skin.
- Customers have shared that Ancient Treasure is great for healing burns and scars & clearing acne.
- It also supports the nervous system during times of anxiety, stress and nervous tension.
- Frankincense has the ability to slow and deepen respiration, thereby allowing feelings of calm, comfort and serenity which helps a person to feel centered, introspective and meditative.
- Some of our customers use Ancient Treasure to help them sleep.
- Throughout history, frankincense has been known for possessing health-promoting properties. The essential oil can be used to repair damaged and aging skin as well as smooth wrinkles.
- Frankincense resin is thought to have a bounty of health properties – it was an ingredient in a rejuvenate face mask in ancient Egypt.
Try adding a little Frankincense to your life, and see what the mystery is all about!
Blessing: Every jar of Ancient Treasure is Blessed and is a Blessing.
Ancient Treasure brings balance and rejuvenation to all types of skin — dry or oily, sensitive or weathered, women and men, young and old. Created for the face, it has also been known to work wonders on hands and feet, and it can even be massaged into hair to give it body and radiance. Just a small amount massaged into the skin gives a healthy luster as it absorbs completely leaving no oily residue.